Rishabh Sinha [FIRST WILD CARD ENTRY]
Puneet Vashist [SECOND WILD CARD ENTRY] [Eliminated]
Kanwaljeet Singh [THIRD WILD CARD ENTRY]

Priya Malik [FOURTH WILD CARD ENTRY]
Nora Fatehi [FIFTH WILD CARD ENTRY]
Gizele Thakral [SIXTH WILD CARD ENTRY] *

s_noo 22.12.15 - 05:05am
COMING SOON

Manasvi Mamgai [WILD CARD ENTRY] It is the news that Bigg Boss 9 house will have the fifth wild card entry as Manasvi Mamgai. She is entering the house. Manasvi is best known as Miss India 2010. She also went ahead to represent India in Miss world Pageant. Manasvi is a successful model and Bollywood actress. She has acted in movie Action Jackson that was released in year 2014. *

s_noo 22.12.15 - 05:12am
Today in bigboss house
was very interesting and filled with fun and activity. The King Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol were still seen inside the house. Both of them had great fun with the housemates and gave them different fun games. They then called Suyyash, Prince and Kishwer to perform an act in front of them. Shahrukh said that they had to do a romantic scene but the twist was that one of them had to play the character of a dog.

Kishwer and Prince were made girlfriend and boyfriend while Suyyash played the role of a dog. Then they also called Priya and Rishabh for the acting performance but they went into another argument.
[

After both of the guests were gone, all the housemates were really upset about Rishabh and Priyas behavior in front of Shahrukh and Kajol. Both of them were heavily condemned by almost all the housemates. Rishabh said that he still did not feel sorry for Priya at all and in no way, he could be her friend ever again. *

s_noo 22.12.15 - 05:15am
Bigg Boss then announced the new luxury budget task for the week. The interesting point was that this task had to affect the next captaincy and the amount deducted from the total prize money could also be returned through this particular task.

The housemates were divided into four pairs, Mandana Karimi and Kishwar Merchant, Priya Malik and Suyyash Rai, Keith Sequeira and Nora Fatehi, and Rishabh Sinha and Rochelle Maria Rao. Gizele Thakral was made the judge for the task while Prince Narula was not allowed to participate and was called inside the confession room. His task was to make a guess about which pair will win the task and if his prediction was right, an amount of 3 lacs would be returned to the housemates.

The task was that there were poles placed and 2 meters high, the pairs had to stand there with very little support underneath. Water was to be thrown from above their heads and they had to resist for as long as they could.

The task started and Mandana gave up quite early. Since this task was in pairs, Kishwer also had to leave the task. *

sajan000 28.12.15 - 01:29pm
I'm supporting kishwear Nd prince *

s_noo 29.12.15 - 04:08am
Prince ......apna game play kar raha hai bas. ....aur koi buri baat nai is main .....splitsvilla main b usko pyar hua tha .....voh bas yeh trick pyar wali use karta hai ........use pata hai reality show main kese bana rehna hai *

sajan000 29.12.15 - 07:51am
Han isme koi buri bat b nhi he!!! Har koi game jeetna chahta he!!! Kishwear b ache game khel Rahi e!!! *

s_noo 29.12.15 - 10:26am
BT Mandana independent khel rai .....nd rishab *

sajan000 29.12.15 - 11:49am
Rishabh Nd mandana me to koi bhi nhi jeetega!!! *

s_noo 29.12.15 - 01:04pm
Acha ,....apko kese pata *

s_noo 29.12.15 - 01:04pm
Kuch b ho sakte hai ......no 1 knwz *

sajan000 29.12.15 - 05:49pm
Bccz Rishabh is wild card entry!!! That's y vo to nhi Jeet skta *

s_noo 30.12.15 - 04:18am
Okay ......yeh decided karne ke liye dekhte rahe is saal ka season bigboss9 boast.GIF *

sajan000 30.12.15 - 05:18am
Bccz history show ki Kehti he ki wild card entry kabi show ka Vijeeta nhi bna *

s_noo 30.12.15 - 01:44pm
Sunny deol ayega for promotion of gayal *

sajan000 30.12.15 - 04:54pm
Yup *

s_noo 2.01.16 - 09:58am
Bigg Boss 9 is almost reaching its culmination in about a month from now and the makers have already planned some really interesting twists up their sleeves. While there was one eviction in the last two weeks, we won't be surprised if there will be mid-week evictions sometime soon.

But like the week has already shaped up, thanks to the Double Trouble task, Rochelle, Kishwer and Priya are safe this week whereas the other six housemates are nominated. The six being Keith, Nora, Prince, Rishabh, Suyyash and Mandana.

Here, we predict (on our Danger Meter) who has the highest chances of getting axed from the show this week. Before we begin, what's the danger meter? We rate every nominated contestant out of 10. 1 being the lowest (safest contestant) and 10 being the highest (the person in most danger). Take a look.

Mandana Karimi:
Possibly the loudest and the most controversial contestant on the show this right, Mandana has upped her game right from the inception. From getting involved in regular jhagdas to taking strong stances for herself on the show, Mandana has definitely given the most entertainment on the show, which has otherwise been very bland this season. So we feel she is Grand Finale material and we will be shocked if she's evicted. Rather, we're quite sure she won't!
Danger Rating: 2/10

Rishabh Sinha:
This guy has created so much trouble for himself and all the other contestants on the show that even Bigg Boss would not want him to leave right now. Yes, we understand he's supremely irritating but that's what works on the show, right? Nevertheless, this one's a 40-60 chance, we believe.
Danger Rating: 4/10

Prince Narula:
Personally, I was a fan of Prince till Nora entered his life and messed it all up. From being an admirer, I find myself totally on the opposite side. Now, I find Prince's actions very repulsive. I find him annoying, irritating and unnecessarily aggressive. For a person who can't stand up for himself but can take strong stands for a girl he's attracted to, I'm sorry Prince, you need to up your game. You deserve to be out of the show but given that your affair with Nora has suddenly become the talk of the town, you ain't coming out so soon!
Danger Rating: 5/10

Nora Fatehi:
Had you asked me this question a week back, I would have said Nora's got the highest chance of being eliminated. But this week's episodes have completely changed my perception. This girl can talk and fight and how! She's added the much needed masala on the show this week and we're sure she's going to stick around for one more week or maybe more (if she continues bringing in all the double trouble)!
Danger Rating: 6/10

Keith Sequeira:
Calm and composed, always diplomatic and being politically correct. that's how you can define Keith on the show. While all these characters might be pre-requisites to be a good man in real life, on the show, these elements don't work in your favour. Sadly, Keith has shown no spark of being a great BB player. And although I like Keith a lot, I don't feel he is Bigg Boss material at all.
Danger Rating: 8/10

Suyyash Rai:
Remember we had informed that Suyyash was the one who was getting evicted that week. But the makers decided to not evict anyone that week and carry forward the votes for an elimination the next week. Initially, it was Suyyash who got minimum votes but by the end of the second week, Gizele was evicted. This week, we are almost sure that Suyyash will be the one to walk out of the house of terror. Also, Kishwer doesn't need a Suyyash to be on the show. But Suyyash does. He's hardly shown a personality of his own and that's why he's one of the most annoying contestants as well.
Danger Rating: 9/10

Now, it's all upto Saturday to see who eventually is evicted from the show. Who do you think will be eliminated? Tell us. *

sajan000 3.01.16 - 03:03am
Nora eliminated!!! *

s_noo 3.01.16 - 04:20am
One mur elimination today going to happen *

s_noo 3.01.16 - 04:29am
Apko kya lagta hai kaun next hoga @sajan ...........I think nxt will b Suyyash *

sajan000 3.01.16 - 10:00am
Yup suyyash next hoga!! *

sajan000 3.01.16 - 06:28pm
]tt11110922fltt.gifout hua *

s_noo 4.01.16 - 03:53am
Getout.GIF Suyyash hehe.GIF *

s_noo 4.01.16 - 03:54am
Ab prince ko dekha hai kitna yaad karta Nora ko ... boast.GIF *

s_noo 4.01.16 - 03:55am
Aur Kishwar ko ziyada fark nai Padega Suyyash ke jane ka voh toh us par dependent nai thi ........ *

sajan000 4.01.16 - 04:37am
Yes kishwear is already mentally prepared for everything jii :) *

s_noo 6.01.16 - 05:29am
Ticket to finale task .....mast going......Priya out ....... *

s_noo 7.01.16 - 04:11am
Kick.GIF @ prince for ticket to finale task angry.GIF *

sajan000 8.01.16 - 06:48am
(Ops ) *

s_noo 12.01.16 - 04:03am
Kiswar out of d house *

s_noo 14.01.16 - 04:05am
Imam trouble going on in d house.........hahahahaha *